Why do we have a visioning plan?
Several years ago, our club underwent a visioning process with members of District 5950, to give direction as we continued to support the values of our club and our community. What came from that process is a 5-year visioning plan that began with fiscal year 2013 - 2014, under the leadership of president Chris Sherwin. We are now in year 4.
- Co-sponsor a Rotaract club on the west side of town.
- Increase district conference attendance to 60%.
- Develop a local fundraiser to include other Rotary clubs and community partners - Accomplished! (Bell ringing with Noon club and Salvation Army)
- Have 3 members travel to work on international projects.
- Participate in an international project led by another club - Accomplished!
- Make a solid contribution to Meadowbrook Collaborative with time and money - Accomplished!
- One - two fundraisers each year to benefit community charities.
- Engage 100% of active members in at least one activity beyond weekly meetings.
- Develop a mentorship program for new members - Accomplished!
- Host a quarterly vocational/sundowner to increase social interaction and visit local businesses - Accomplished!